Here are some things I see during a typical day in France. Some expected, others somewhat unexpected.
– At least one man with beautifully shaped eyebrows.
– At least two people bin hoking outside my local supermarket.
– Two girls holding hands (and recently in Paris, snogging) in the street.
– A man with the face of a thirty year old, the height of a ten year old and the thighs of a female supermodel.
– A woman with the face of a ninety year old, the raven hair of a thirty year old and the fashion sense of a twenty year old.
– Several pairs of breasts (usually on magazine covers outside newsagents or on billboards I hasten to add)
– A person holding a fully fledged conversation with themselves in the supermarket.
That’s just a few to get your imagination going, I’ll keep you posted with any others I think of. Things I smell in France might also be of interest…